- Non-refundable deposits of USD$500 for our Kyrgyzstan tour, Pamir Highway tour and Mongolia tour, are required to secure your positions
- The remainder of the cost is required no later than 90 days before the tour commences.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer, or credit card through PayPal.
If for any reason you need to cancel your position on this tour you will forfeit your deposit (unfortunately we will be using the deposit to pay for accommodation and activities as soon as it is received. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance with trip cancellation options.)
If you have already paid in full these are the percentage of refund available:
- 121 days or earlier before trip commences – 100% of total trip cost (minus deposit)
- Between 91-120 days before trip commences — 70% of total trip cost (minus deposit)
- Between 61-90 days before trip commences – 50% of total trip cost (minus deposit)
- 60 days or less before tour commences – No refund available.
If we cancel this tour for any reason, whether it is personal or political, you will receive 100% of your money back, including deposit.