We are a small team of passionate travellers, creators and digital marketers, looking to produce the best visual and written content on the internet.
Our philosophy is simple – Make life an adventure. And we mean that in both our personal and professional lives.
NOMADasaurus first launched in 2013, and today is one of the world’s largest travel and photography blogs. Over the years we have expanded to have a fantastic team of editors, writers and assistants, and we are excited to see our family continue to grow in years to come.
Why Work For Us?
We aren’t your typical digital publication and agency. For us, a work-life balance is more important than slaving away the 9-5.
We’re a laid-back company that focuses on results. Here are some of the benefits of working with NOMADasaurus and Peak Evolution Media:
- Make your own hours – As long as the job gets done, we don’t mind if you cram all your hours into a Sunday afternoon or work a normal schedule (unless we have a specific client schedule to meet).
- Work remotely – Sydney, Chiang Mai, Lisbon, a yacht in the Caribbean, it doesn’t matter where you are. As long as you have a reliable internet connection and hit your KPIs that’s fine by us.
- Training provided – Up-skilling our team across all aspects of digital marketing is one of our core goals. If you’re keen to learn something new, we’ll help you expand your knowledge!
- Competitive pay – We’re not a Fortune 500 company (yet), but we believe in fair pay for fair work. Our rates are consistent with similar remote roles, and are negotiable based on experience.
- Room to grow – Team members that show initiative and ability will have opportunities to be promoted within the company.
We currently have a number of roles to fill, both for NOMADasaurus and for our parent company, Peak Evolution Media, a digital marketing and SEO agency.
Please see the list of current job openings below.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Assistant to join the Peak Evolution Media team on various client projects. This person will report directly to the project manager and must be able to work autonomously, be a problem-solver, follow SOPs and be comfortable to complete tasks based on their own research.
- Conducting comprehensive site audits
- Analysing on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Recognising opportunities for growth and improvement in all aspects of SEO and highlighting these to the project manager
- Fixing website SEO issues
- Keyword research
- Content optimisation
- Schema markup
- Creating SEO reports
Must have experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, SurferSEO, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Asana.
Bonus skills include link building, strategy development, page speed optimisation, technical optimisation, basic web development (CSS, JS, HTML, etc).
We are currently looking for a number of content writers to join the NOMADasaurus team, creating destination guides, photography guides, gear reviews and more. There will also be opportunities to produce content for our other suite of digital publications and for clients.
Here are some of our requirements:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be able to stick to a content schedule
- Must have experience using WordPress
- Must understand the fundamentals of SEO and affiliate marketing
- Must be able to incorporate provided keywords into articles, or conduct own keyword research
- Must be able to write with perfect English and grammar.